Cooper University Health Care’s mission is: To Serve. To Heal. To Educate. Cooper’s mission does not contemplate nor allow for discrimination or inequality in its practice. Our GME Diversity Council supports, fosters, and promotes an environment where all members of its academic community may thrive and succeed, regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
The SSO provides the national matching system for approved breast surgery fellowships. Click here for more information.
- Application Opens: December 19, 2022
- Application Deadline: January 20, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST
- Interviews: March 1, 2023- June 30, 2023-Virtual
- Rank Order List Entry (via SSO Online Match System) - Rank Order List Opens: June 12, 2023
- Rank Order List Deadline: July 10, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST
- Match Results Announced: July 17, 2023 via email
Fellowship Start Date: August 1, 2024