- Medical and dental coverage for residents and their eligible family members, including domestic partners and children.
- Paid time off.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Laundry, scrubs, uniforms, and lab coat.
- Monthly meal subsidy and low-cost cafeteria.
- Tax-sheltered annuity.
- For more information, click here.
Neurosurgery Residency Program supports our Residents via:
- Paid exams.
- Paid travel for off site rotations and national conferences.
- Paid customized Loupes and Lead in PGY2.
- Paid PA Licenses (PGY6-7).
GME supports our Residents via:
- Paid NJ Permit (PGY1-5) / Paid NJ Licenses (PGY6 & 7) *only one Fingerprinting Fee*
- 1st year Lab Coat.
- 3rd or 4th year 1x 1-lab coat.
- $500 Staff Development every year.